|TITANIUM Motorsports |
"POS Cobra" Restoration Journal
Motorsports Racing Journal
Parts & Stuff
|2006 Gulfstream Ultra 'Super C'|
|My 2006 Gulfstream Ultra 'Super C' is for sale. |
This is the best Class C RV on the market for towing. Plus it is great for a family.
What makes is so much better is the Kodiak Chassis. It turns much tighter and brakes better than any Ford Van-based Class C RV.
to mention it has a 8.1 liter Big Block Chevy motor (502 cid) that puts
out 450 ft-lbs of torque. Plus it has a Allison 5 speed automatic
transmission that is perfect for towing.
Here are some links to different features and benefits of the Gulfstream Ultra Super C.
Kodiak Chassis and Gulfstream Features
Gulfstream Construction - A Cradle of Strength
Gulfstream Brochure .pdf
Here is the floor plan of my unit. Model 6331BK. Note the King size bed in the rear.
Specifications and Capacities
Ultra Super C
||325 Hp. V-8
||325 Hp. V-8
||325 Hp. V-8
|LP Gas Tank
|Water Heater w/DSI
|Here are some of the Factory-Installed Options:|
- Alcoa 19.5 forged polished aluminum wheels
- Corian counter tops with under mount stainless sink.
- Convection/Microwave oven
- Custom Painted Cab
- Deleted Dog-house front window
- Surround-Sound Receiver with Sub-Woofer
- Outside Entertainment Center
- True sofa-bed, not a 'jack-knife' style.
- Hydraulic leveling system
- Emergency Start system
- 10,000 lbs Class V Receiver mounted to the frame
- Two 19 inch TV's with DVD players
- Storage compartment lighting
- Heated Water and Holding Tanks
- Systems Information Center
|Here is a list of options, modifications and maintenance that I have done:|
- 6 new Bridgestore Tires this year (Over $2000)
- New spare tire and wheel mounted underneath (They don't come with a spare from the factory)
- Long-Range Driving lights
- Hardwired for Escort Radar Detector
- Custom Trailer Brake Controller
- Automatic Satellite System installed and wired to both TV's (Over $2000)
- Additional Oak Shelving installed in cabinets to increase storage
- Aluminum Ladder for Bunk access
- Forged Aluminum hitch
- Second Receiver added on tube bumper for bike rack
- Generator recently replaced under warranty (New long block)
- Skylight in shower is new
- Seal between doghouse and cab has been replaced
- Oil changed every 3000 miles or annually
- Generator oil changed every 100 hours or annually
- All recalls have been taken care of
- Land Yatchs in Jupiter has done much of the service on the camper part
- Full receipts and records
- Only 23,600 miles
This RV listed for over $102,000 when new
It is a bargian at the asking price of just $69,995
All images are property of Titanium Motorsports and may
not be used without permission.
Last Modified: February 4th, 2012.